Here are next six books that I’m giving away. I hope one of these interests you.
- Beloved by Toni Morrison (I had another copy)
- Angry Housewives Eating Bon-Bons by Lorna Landvik
- Heat and Dust by Ruth Prawer Jhabvala (Booker Prize winner)
- The Hours by Michael Cunningham (Pulitzer winner)
- The Shipping News by E. Annie Proulx (Pulitzer winner)
- The Amateur Marriage by Anne Tyler
I actually had 3(!) copies of Beloved (can’t go wrong when they’re .25 or .50 and you don’t remember if you have it or not!), so I’m giving away another one and keeping one to read for next year. I also had two copies of Angry Housewives and Heat and Dust. Shhhhh. That’s awful, isn’t it? It’s bad when you don’t remember what you have. I think it was compounded because of the move, and I had all my books in boxes. I just can’t resist those library sales. . . good thing they were only 50 cents.
Anyway, request away! The drawing for these will be Thursday, December 20th. If you were a winner of one of the previous six, you are ineligible UNLESS no one else has requested the book you want. (Restricted to the U.S. and Canada)